ENSCO MSG is recruiting senior engineering and support staff supporting the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense - Intelligence & Security Branch (OUSD/I&S). We are currently seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect (EA) who will interface with functional and technical experts. Successful candidates will support the modernization, alignment, and integration of Combatant Command (CCMD) intelligence capabilities using mission-driven analysis based on the development of sound, and validated architectures.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The Enterprise Architect will integrate with cross-functional teams specializing in architecture development, solutions analysis, intelligence functional expertise, informing the development and implementation of Information Technology (IT) business processes, programs, plans and guidance for Defense Intelligence warfighting support to the CCMDs and the integration with the Mission Partner Environment (MPE).
- Produce clear, logical, and concise DoD-level products to inform stakeholder decisions.
- Research and analyze CCMD intelligence IT architecture to identify capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls.
- Advise on and recommend emerging technology transition strategies to drive from the current technology (As-Is) environment to the development of the future (To-Be) architectures.
- Leverage customer-enabled or industry best practice analytic methodologies to amass and assess data points supporting future investment decision making.
- Provide administrative or project management support including technical reports, presentations, briefings, and white papers as requested.
- Support working group level integration or engagement activities within DoD, the Services, the Intelligence Community, the Combatant Commands, and Mission Partners.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, scientific or a technical discipline and 5 years relevant experience;
- Enterprise Architecture experience modeling in DoDAF
- Department of Defense Intelligence experience and understanding of the intelligence cycle
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- AN ACTIVE DOD TS/SCI CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Advanced degree in an engineering, scientific or a technical discipline
- Understanding of coalition intelligence and data sharing programs, techniques and methodologies
- Previous exposure to or experience with some or all the relevant capabilities, functions, missions, and processes of the CCMDs, or CCMD Joint Intelligence Operations Centers and their interfaces with component commands
- Experience ingesting, mining, and processing technical data sets to deliver quantified insights for making better, data-driven business decisions.
- Experience employing analytical methods or platforms to communicate predictions, findings, or risks through effective data visualizations and reports
- Experience with JCIDS requirements management and/or the PPBE budget cycle
- Experience with Cameo MagicDraw or similar products
- Experience applying Application Portfolio Management (APM) metrics
- Familiarity with the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF)
- Familiarity and experience with the Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
Internal Position Title
Senior Staff Program Analyst
Background Check Type
7 year Pre-employment
Export Control and Licensing
Contract Award Contingency
* Annual education tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) Plan with up to 6% dollar-for-dollar company match
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Spending Accounts - FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
* Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
* Paid Time Off
* 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
* Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
* Computer purchase discount
* Recognition and reward programs
* Patent awards
* Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
* Recruitment awards
* Length of service awards
* Community service recognition
ENSCO has been delivering engineering, science, and advanced technology solutions to complex priority programs since 1969.ENSCO operates in the aerospace, avionics, national security, rail, and cyber sectors. ENSCO is a small business with 721 employees strong where our Mission Systems Group (MSG) makes up two-thirds of the company. MSG headquarters are located in Cocoa Beach, FL., with facilities and capabilities in Colorado Springs, CO., El Segundo, CA., Orcutt, CA., Endicott, NY, Melbourne, FL., and Springfield, VA. MSG delivers engineering and technologies for aerospace, cybersecurity, avionics, national security programs, and meteorological systems for government and commercial customers.
ENSCO is a family-owned award-winning culture where our model is "we take care of our employees who take care of our customers." This is a simple but effective strategy that has brought us impressive results over the last 53 years. ENSCO has received many awards such as the 2021 Top Workplace and 2021 Workplaces Technology Awards, which attest to the high standard our employees rate ENSCO during surveys. ENSCO also has a diverse portfolio of benefits such as a flexible work schedule, training, and professional development resources, remote work options, strong work/life balance, and tuition assistance. At ENSCO, you can build your career no matter the stage of your career- college student, new graduate, experienced professional, or transitioning military. Adding to our awards, ENSCO has been recognized for its outstanding culture with several awards including the U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets 2021 Gold Award, Diversity Jobs Top Employer in 2022, and Top Workplaces 2022.
ENSCO engineers bring innovative solutions to complex problems, keeping our nation and its citizens safe. ENSCO has earned the trust of the United States Armed Forces by focusing on areas of national priority, and we salute their sacrifices. We take pride in retaining those highly trained veterans of our highly skilled diversified team.
The ENSCO Corporate Office is located in Springfield, VA.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Enterprise Architect | ENSCO, Inc.