The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Systems Engineering Integrator. The successful candidate will provide enterprise-wide systems engineering and integration support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community. This position manages projects and processes with minimal oversight and provides input to new products, processes or standards in operational plans in order to implement customer integrations and/or objectives. The candidate will be required to possess demonstrable technical skills and the ability to work constructively and collaboratively across multiple functional and technical areas to achieve a positive impact on explicitly stated and implicit program goals. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Provide systems engineering and integration support to assess, plan, coordinate, schedule and implement projects from inception through system transition.
- Manage system integration projects and provide reliable data to the customer enabling them to make informed decisions regarding the installation, integration checkout and test of operational system modifications and upgrades.
- Communicate with many levels within the program, other contractor and government stakeholders and work to positively influence at an operational level regarding policies, procedures and practices.
- This role will lead systems engineering and integration on state-of-the-art systems in a dense and dynamic environment
- Requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment
- Provide, maintain and supply expert level tradecraft, systems knowledge to enable successful operations
- Lead the product verification process
- Manage strategic planning and collaboration as necessary
- Lead the integration of government systems and provide training assistance on tools and collection
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required. U.S. citizenship required.
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and eight plus years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with six plus years of prior relevant experience
- Systems installation, integration and test experience
- Excellent Systems Engineering technical abilities and project management skills
- Requirements analysis demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environment (Government, Military, SETA, andContractor)
- RFC impact review and assessment experience
- Understanding of cross site and enterprise level planning and implementation practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert level knowledge of project management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with leaders across the site
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized systems processing and analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
- Excellent customer relationships
- Experience working across contract and location boundaries
- Experience withAtlassianJIRA and Confluence beneficial
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.