Educational Associate - 10 Month SY 23-24
| Baltimore City Public Schools|
United States, Maryland, Baltimore
200 East North Avenue (Show on map)
|September 19, 2023|
Provides technical, administrative, and/or instructional support in the planning, development, or administration of academic or instructional programs, school based administration, or student support programs. Functions as an educational professional with focus on facilitating or coordinating specific activities, providing professional guidance and support to staff or teachers, or ensuring the appropriate conduct, implementation, or delivery of academic programs or student services at the school or specific program level.
This posting is for employees who will remain in their current job title but wish to transfer to another school location. This includes voluntary transfers, surplus employees, and employees at closing school locations. Employees who would like to transition into this job title from another job title may only be considered if there are no existing surplus employees in need of placement.
* Provides professional and technical assistance to administrators, teachers and staff in areas related to the implementation of instructional or student support programs, instructional support for teachers and paraprofessional staff, implementation of student services, or operational administration of schools
* Assists in planning and conducting academic or student support programs and activities at the school or specific program level
* Assists in the implementation and support of new initiatives and standards that provide for quality instruction, effective student services, and improved school operations
* Assists in providing guidance and support to instructional staff as appropriate
* Assists in coordinating and facilitating specific instructional and/or student support programs and projects as assigned
* May plan and implement professional development presentations or demonstrations
* Researches and analyzes data and prepares reports and recommendations
* Assists in interpreting and communicating program specific standards, emphases, and guidelines
* Assists in monitoring and evaluating specific programs and activities. Works with administrator or principal to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and requirements
* Assists in developing grant proposals, implementing grant programs, and reporting grant activities
* Performs and promotes all activities in compliance with equal employment and nondiscrimination policies; follows federal laws, state laws, school board policies and professional standards
* Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
Full time or Part time
Qualified candidates for the above position must submit the following:
Benefits -- This position is eligible for benefits. To review the available options please see the information relevant to the union for this position by viewing the following link:
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Baltimore City Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups.
For inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact
Equal Opportunity Manager, Title IX Coordinator
Coordinator - Section 504
If you believe you have been treated differently because of your race or color, national origin or ethnicity, religion of creed, sex or gender, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identify or expression, you have the right to file a complaint with the .
You must within 90 days of the most recent act(s) of discrimination or harassment